Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Night in the US

Soo. I leave for Brussels tomorrow. I probably should finish packing. Meh, totally overrated- that's what tomorrow morning is for! I have to say, it is really unfair to ask a girl to pack one suitcase for five weeks of clothing that is both casual and business casual that works for either class or company visits. Rawr. I have quickly realized that I cannot bring as many pairs of shoes as I desire.

I have way too many clothes!! :(

On a travel-related note, this morning I met Dan and Jake in the city to see the beginning of the Gumball 3000. It was quite fun to see all of the pretty cars. They are following the rally for fun so check their journey out at http://teambalthazar.com/live/.

This custom built car was my favorite!

After seeing the two of them off I ran back up to see the start of the rally, and just missed seeing Hasselhoff at the start. However, it was pretty cool to see everyone heading out. Unfortunately, I was unable to convince anyone to give me a ride, which is probably a good thing considering I am supposed to be leaving tomorrow.




Anyways, it's amazing I am up this late considering I need to get up early to take care of a few last things aka cramming my suitcase shut. As stated on Facebook, I will not really be able to use my phone overseas so please keep in touch via Facebook, Skype, and e-mail!

Bon soir!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you did create a blog!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete