Thursday, May 24, 2012

T-minus Two Days!

Hi everyone! So this will be my journal over the next few weeks while I am traveling (aka scrambling) all around Europe. Hopefully I will actually keep this updated- I think that is more of a concern than finding Wi-Fi to post with! Yes, I know the name is a terrible pun... but what else do you call the adventures of a redhead in Europe?

The breakdown:
May 26th to June 10th: traveling with Dad
June 11th to June 22nd: classes in Reims (week one- strategy, week two- luxury brand management)
June 23rd  to June 30th: traveling with Mom and Grandma

As of right now, I am keeping busy by attempting to pack for the trip. I have to say, it is really frustrating to try and condense five weeks worth of clothes into a suitcase. This is especially rough because I have to have casual and business casual clothes! And let's not forget the shoes...

This is how I feel right now:


After all, I should obviously be concerned about bringing stairs. I went to Europe several years ago, but what if they got rid of stairs since then??

But, amidst all of the panicking about packing I am really excited because this is what is picking me up on Saturday...

BMW 745Li!

No, there wasn't an extra charge for having one of those. Yes, I know I am obsessed. What can I say, I was raised to love them. Blame it all on my dad for having good taste!

Anyways, time to get back to packing, boo. Hopefully I don't forget too many things...

1 comment:

  1. And by the way, I really hope you packed your stairs!!

    ReplyDelete